You must be an organisation administrator to do this.
How to get here
Once you've logged into Vision and are viewing the map, do the following:
- Click the Account Management button (it's the second button from the right in the top menu).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Organisations I'm linked to, and click on the relevant organisation.
- In the first section titled Organisation details, click on the Manage button to the right.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Our Custom Fields, and click on the relevant custom field.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Layers which use this Custom Field, and click the Manage button to the right.
On the Manage Custom Field Layers page, you will find a list of all Private Layers. Any Layers already associated with the Custom Field will be preselected.
To select/deselect a Layer, simply click on it in the list. Once you are happy with your selection, move on to Step 2.
Click the Save button in the top-right to complete the process. You will then be returned to the Custom Field Summary page.
Note: If you disassociated a Custom Field with a Layer in this process, then any values stored within the Custom Field for records in the Layer will be deleted.