You must be an organisation administrator to do this.
How to get here
Once you've logged into Vision and are viewing the map, do the following:
- Click the Account Management button (it's the second button from the right in the top menu).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Organisations I'm linked to, and click on the relevant organisation.
- In the first section titled Organisation details, click on the Manage button to the right.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Our Tags, and click on the relevant tag.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Layers this Tag is attached to, and click on the Manage button to the right.
On the Manage Tag Layers page, you will find a list of all Private Layers. Any Layers already associated with the Tag will be preselected.
To select/deselect a Layer, simply click on it in the list. Once you are happy with your selection, move on to Step 2.
Click the Save button in the top-right to complete the process. You will then be returned to the Tag Summary page.