You must be an organisation administrator to do this.
How to get here
Once you've logged into Vision and are viewing the map, do the following:
- Click the Account Management button (it's the second button from the right in the top menu).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Organisations I'm linked to, and click on the relevant organisation.
- In the first section titled Organisation details, click on the Manage button to the right.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Our Layers, and click on the relevant layer.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Custom Fields attached to me, and click on the Manage button to the right.
On the Manage Layer Custom Fields page, you will find a list of all your Custom Fields. Any Custom Field already associated with the Layer will be preselected.
To select/deselect a Custom Field, simply click on it in the list. Once you are happy with your selection, move on to Step 2.
Click the Save button in the top-right to complete the process. You will then be returned to the Layer Summary page.
Note: If you disassociated a Custom Field with a Layer in this process, then any values stored within the Custom Field for records in the Layer will be deleted.