You must be an organisation administrator to do this.
How to get here
Once you've logged into Vision and are viewing the map, do the following:
- Click the Account Management button (it's the second button from the right in the top menu).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Organisations I'm linked to, and click on the relevant organisation.
- In the first section titled Organisation details, click on the Manage button to the right.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Our Tags, and click on the relevant tag.
- Click on the Delete button in the top-right (it's the second button from the right).
This will disassociate the Tag with all Layers and their records.
When prompted, confirm the action to complete the process. You will then be returned to the Organisation Summary page.