You must be an organisation administrator to do this.
How to get here
Once you've logged into Vision and are viewing the map, do the following:
- Click the Account Management button (it's the second button from the right in the top menu).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Organisations I'm linked to, and click on the relevant organisation.
- In the first section titled Organisation details, click on the Manage button to the right.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Our Demographic Sets, and click on the relevant demographic set (if you haven't got one, see here for how to create it).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Demographic Groups and click on the relevant demographic group.
Give the Demographic Group a name.
We recommend this describes the individual Demographics that you will build within it.
Select the Country for the Demographic Group.
This controls which base Area Layers are available when importing Demographic Values. Please note that once set, this cannot be changed.
Click Save in the top-right to complete the process. You will then be taken to the Demographic Group Summary page.