You must be an organisation administrator to do this.
How to get here
Once you've logged into Vision and are viewing the map, do the following:
- Click the Account Management button (it's the second button from the right in the top menu).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Organisations I'm linked to, and click on the relevant organisation.
- In the first section titled Organisation details, click on the Manage button to the right.
For a Custom Demographic built from other demographics you subscribe to:
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Subscribed Demographic Sets, and click on the relevant demographic set.
For a demographic you've created and imported values for:
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Our Demographic Sets, and click on the relevant demographic set.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Demographic Groups, and click on the relevant demographic group.
- In the first section titled Details, click on the Edit button to the right.
Make any changes to the general properties that are required. If you need help with the different properties, see creating a new Demographic.
If you are editing a Custom Demographic, you can change which Demographics are aggregated to create Demographic Values. In the Demographics aggregated to create this one section, simply click on Demographics to select/deselect them.
Click Save in the top-right to complete the process. You will be returned to the Demographic Summary page.