You must be an organisation administrator to do this.
How to get here
Once you've logged into Vision and are viewing the map, do the following:
- Click the Account Management button (it's the second button from the right in the top menu).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Organisations I'm linked to, and click on the relevant organisation.
- In the first section titled Organisation details, click on the Manage button to the right.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Our Layers, and click on the relevant layer.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled API Layer Relationships, and click on the Create button to the right.
You must do this from the private Layer that will act as the Parent in the relationship. See this article for further information.
On the Create Layer Relationship page, select the Layer that will act as the Child in the relationship.
Layer Relationships must not create a complete loop in your data. To prevent this, the Layers you have the option to select will be limited as follows:
- Only your private Layers are available.
- Any Layers which are linked (directly or by hierarchy) to the Parent are hidden.
Click Save in the top-right to complete the process. You will then be returned to the Layer Summary.