When will Update 2 arrive?
This update is scheduled for release between 8 pm at 8:30 pm on Monday 3rd April UK-time. During this period, the system will be offline.
Find Your Nearest
We have now integrated our advanced, automated enquiry allocation system, Find Your Nearest into Vision. Find Your Nearest provides a simple API to help you automate allocating enquiries to the right site or franchisee.
- Set rules that meet your requirements.
- Take into account exclusive areas.
- For enquiries coming from outside of a territory network, allocate based on nearest territory boundary or nearest site.
- Set the maximum distance an area or site can capture enquiries from.
- Fetch one result or as many as you need.
- Filter results based on skills and services to meet customer requirements.
- Easily switch areas and location on or off from results.
- Response times averaging 14 milliseconds - that's 20 times faster than the blink of an eye.
All of this is easily managed from the Information Window so your website and internal systems that use the API always work from the most up-to-date picture of your network.
Find Your Nearest comes as an additional subscription for your Vision package.
You can now use Tags to categorise your data. Some examples of how you can use these are:
- Display skills of franchisee/salesperson
- Display services offered in an area or location
Tags can also be used to filter results from the new Find Your Nearest API.
Report Usage logging
We've improved report usage logging in Vision following the detection of certain browsers not logging actions correctly. We now capture much more data when users view reports and in the future, this will provide valuable insights into how your reports are used.
We have made the following changes:
- A new method, GetBoundaries which allows you to pull the boundaries for all territories within a territory layer. This can be used (for example) to display territories of specific classifications on your website.
- Improved the response of the GetBoundary method to match the new GetBoundaries response.
- The GetAllocation API method returned the Id property for each object in error. This has been removed.
We have fixed the following bugs:
- Fixed formatting for login buttons on iOS browsers.
- When a layer is locked as view-only because it is managed by the API, you can now edit the Assigned Users section. Previously, this was accidentally locked.
- Corrected a rare instance when report pages would show in the wrong order when a new page was inserted in the middle of the report.
Article is closed for comments.