You must be an organisation administrator to do this.
How to get here
Once you've logged into Vision and are viewing the map, do the following:
- Click the Account Management button (it's the second button from the right in the top menu).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Organisations I'm linked to, and click on the relevant organisation.
- In the first section titled Organisation details, click on the Manage button to the right.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Our FYN Rulesets, and click on the relevant ruleset.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Rules, and click on the Create button to the right.
Select the type of FYN Rule you want to create. This cannot be changed once set.
For help with the different types, see What is Find Your Nearest?
Select the Layer from which results should be returned.
Set the remaining property values as required. We've provided help on each here.
|Break on results?||
This is only available when the Rule Type is set to Allocation.
If ticked, and a result is found, further FYN Rules in the FYN Ruleset will not be processed.
|Maximum distance for results (miles)||
This is only available when the Rule Type is set to Nearest.
Results will only be returned if they are within this distance.
Click Save in the top-right to complete the process. You will then be taken to the FYN Rule Summary page.