You must be an organisation administrator to do this.
By default, when you create a new FYN Rule it is added to the end of the processing queue. This article covers making changes to that order.
How to get here
Once you've logged into Vision and are viewing the map, do the following:
- Click the Account Management button (it's the second button from the right in the top menu).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Organisations I'm linked to, and click on the relevant organisation.
- In the first section titled Organisation details, click on the Manage button to the right.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Our FYN Rulesets, and click on the relevant ruleset.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Rules, and click on the Set Order button to the right.
On the Set FYN Rule Order page, you will find all of the FYN Rules within the FYN Ruleset, already ordered as they are processed.
To change the order, simply click on an FYN Rule in the list and drag it to the required position.
When you have finished, click the Save button in the top-right to complete the process. You will then be returned to the FYN Ruleset Summary page.