Update 7 continues to build on self-administration and brings several quality-of-life improvements to Vision.
When will Update 7 arrive?
Update 7 will be released on Monday, 30th October at 8 PM (GMT). During this time, the system will be offline for up to one hour.
With the release of Update 7, organisation administrators are now able to:
- Create, edit, and delete rules and rulesets for Find Your Nearest.
- Manage the sharing of data with users from other organisations (see our website blog for more information).
The Organisation Summary page within Organisation Management now has a new section which displays all External Users and FYN Rulesets.
Simplicity, speed, and ease-of-access to information have always been goals of Vision.
With Update 7:
- When creating a new Layer, you can now copy the demographics display settings (including order) from the base layer - allowing you to 'get going' faster.
- When creating a Dynamic Filter, you can now choose to include records with no Classification.
- All Users can now view who the Organisation Administrators are from the User Organisation Summary page.
- Users who are Organisation Administrators can more clearly see which Users are Organisation and Billing Administrators from the Organisation Summary page.
Tweaks and bug fixes
- When creating an API Layer Relationship, Location Layers with no set Country would display 'null' as the Country name. This has been corrected.
- Fixed an issue which caused an incorrect status message to be applied when changing a User's permissions.
- Fixed a UI issue which allowed you to try and create a Static Filter on a subscribed Location Layer, despite that it would always fail.