You must be an organisation administrator to do this.
How to get here
Once you've logged into Vision and are viewing the map, do the following:
- Click the Account Management button (it's the second button from the right in the top menu).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Organisations I'm linked to, and click on the relevant organisation.
- In the first section titled Organisation details, click on the Manage button to the right.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Our Users (for Internal Users) or External Users we're sharing Layers with (for External Users), and click on the relevant user.
- Click on the Remove User button in the top-right (it's the second button from the right).
It is important to note that this does not delete the User's Vision Account, it will simply remove them from all of your Layers and prevent further access to your data.
When prompted, confirm the action to complete the process. You will then be returned to the Organisation Summary page.
Unable to delete the User?
There are several reasons which will prevent you from being able to remove the User from your Organisation:
- You cannot remove yourself. Another Organisation Administrator will need to remove you.
- The Organisation must have at least one User with the Organisation Administrator and Billing Administrator permissions. You may need to first assign one or both of those permissions to another User.
If you have a single-user subscription, you will need to contact email@example.com for help.