You must be an organisation administrator to do this.
How to get here
Once you've logged into Vision and are viewing the map, do the following:
- Click the Account Management button (it's the second button from the right in the top menu).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Organisations I'm linked to, and click on the relevant organisation.
- In the first section titled Organisation details, click on the Manage button to the right.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Our Users, and click on the relevant user.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Permissions we give them, and click on the Edit button to the right.
On the Edit User Permissions page, make the required changes. You can read more about each Permission here.
Click the Save button in the top-right to complete the process. You will be returned to the User Summary page.