You must be an organisation administrator to do this.
How to get here
Once you've logged into Vision and are viewing the map, do the following:
- Click the Account Management button (it's the second button from the right in the top menu).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Organisations I'm linked to, and click on the relevant organisation.
- In the first section titled Organisation details, click on the Manage button to the right.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Our Classifications, and click on the relevant classification.
- Click on the Delete button in the top-right (it's the second button from the right).
When prompted, click to confirm the action of deleting the Classification. You will then be returned to the Organisation Summary page.
Note: When you delete a Classification, it is automatically disassociated from all Layers and their records.