You must be an organisation administrator to do this.
How to get here
Once you've logged into Vision and are viewing the map, do the following:
- Click the Account Management button (it's the second button from the right in the top menu).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Organisations I'm linked to, and click on the relevant organisation.
- In the first section titled Organisation details, click on the Manage button to the right.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Our Classifications, and click on the relevant classification.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Layers I'm attached to, and click the Manage button to the right.
On the Manage Classification Layers page, you will find a list of all Private Layers which match the type of the Classification. Any Layer already associated with the Classification will be preselected.
To select/deselect a Layer, simply click on it in the list. Once you are happy with your selection, move on to Step 2.
Click the Save button in the top-right to complete the process. You will then be returned to the Classification Summary page.