You must be an organisation administrator to do this.
How to get here
Once you've logged into Vision and are viewing the map, do the following:
- Click the Account Management button (it's the second button from the right in the top menu).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Organisations I'm linked to, and click on the relevant organisation.
- In the first section titled Organisation details, click on the Manage button to the right.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Our Layers, and click on the relevant layer.
- Click the Delete button in the top-right (it's the second button from the right).
When prompted, confirm the action of deleting the Layer. You will then be returned to the Organisation Summary page.
Unable to delete the layer?
You cannot delete Layers which are:
- Part of your subscription.
- Have other Area Layers dependent upon them (see the Layers that depend on me section of the Layer Summary page).
- Are used for results within an FYN Rule.