You must be an organisation administrator to do this.
How to get here
Once you've logged into Vision and are viewing the map, do the following:
- Click the Account Management button (it's the second button from the right in the top menu).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Organisations I'm linked to, and click on the relevant organisation.
- In the first section titled Organisation details, click on the Manage button to the right.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Our Layers, and click on the relevant layer.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Classifications attached to me, and click on the Manage button to the right.
On the Manage Layer Classifications page, you will find a list of all Classifications which match the type of the Layer. Any Classification already associated with the Layer will be preselected.
To select/deselect a Classification, simply click it in the list. Once you are happy with your selection, move on to Step 2.
Click the Save button in the top-right to complete the process. You will then be returned to the Layer Summary page.
Note: When disassociating a Classification with a Layer, it is also removed from all Layer records that it was applied to.