You must be an organisation administrator to do this.
How to get here
Once you've logged into Vision and are viewing the map, do the following:
- Click the Account Management button (it's the second button from the right in the top menu).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Organisations I'm linked to, and click on the relevant organisation.
- In the first section titled Organisation details, click on the Manage button to the right.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Our Layers, and click on the relevant layer.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Demographics I display, and click on the Manage button to the right.
On the Select Layer Demographics page, you find a section for each Demographic Group which contains at least one Demographic that can be displayed on the Layer. Demographics already displayed on the Layer will be preselected.
To select/deselect a Demographic, simply click on it in the list within its Demographic Group section. Once you are happy with your selection, move on to Step 2.
Note: If you want to include/exclude an entire Demographic Group, you can use the Select All and Clear All buttons in the section header.
Click the Set Demographic Display Order button in the top-right to move on to setting the Demographic display order. Your selection will not be saved until you complete this second process.