When will Update 6 arrive?
Update 6 will be released on Monday, 31st July at 9 PM (GMT). During this time, the system will be offline for up to one hour.
With the release of Update 6, organisation administrators are now able to:
- Create, edit, and delete tags
- Manage which tags are available on each layer
- Create, edit, and delete custom fields
- Manage which custom fields are available on each layer
- Create, edit, and delete data filters
- Create, edit, and delete private demographic groups
- Create new demographics which aggregate values from several other existing demographics in a group
- Define layer relationships for API integration
There has also been a change to the Organisation Summary page within Organisation Management where the 'Our demographics' section has been replaced with 'Our demographic groups'. Private demographics will now be listed on the Demographic Group Summary page for their group.
New auto-expiry for the Report Viewer
Some of our users have experienced errors when viewing a report, leaving it open, and then trying to interact with it many hours later. To remove these issues, we've implemented a timeout for reports where a lack of specific types of interaction for one hour will see the viewer automatically log out of the report. Users will simply need to click their unique link after that to view the report again.
Tweaks and bug fixes
- We've added a 'Select All' and 'Deselect All' button to each demographic group when choosing what displays on a layer. This will make it easier to include/exclude an entire group.
- We've fixed an issue which allowed you to select too many demographics to display on a layer (introduced in Update 5). You can now only select a maximum of 100 demographics to display on a layer.
- We've fixed an issue with the demographic export button in the Information Window. If a demographic breakdown had been requested for an area and there were different demographics set to be displayed on that area's layer and the base area layer, it was possible that the export included the wrong demographics.
- We've fixed a bug which meant you could not delete a layer which had API relationships defined.
- We've corrected the page header when viewing a classification in Organisation Management. This now correctly reads 'Classification Summary'