You must be an organisation administrator to do this.
How to get here
Once you've logged into Vision and are viewing the map, do the following:
- Click the Account Management button (it's the second button from the right in the top menu).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Organisations I'm linked to, and click on the relevant organisation.
- In the first section titled Organisation details, click on the Manage button to the right.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Our Layers, and click on the relevant layer.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled My Filters, and click on the relevant filter.
- Click on the Delete button in the top-right (it's the second button from the right).
When prompted, confirm the action to delete the Filter. You will then be taken to the Layer Summary page.
Unable to delete the Filter?
You cannot delete a Filter which has been applied when connecting one or more users to the Layer. To delete the Filter, you will need to first remove it for each user by managing their Layers.