You must be an organisation administrator to do this.
How to get here
Once you've logged into Vision and are viewing the map, do the following:
- Click the Account Management button (it's the second button from the right in the top menu).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Organisations I'm linked to, and click on the relevant organisation.
- In the first section titled Organisation details, click on the Manage button to the right.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Our Layers, and click on the relevant layer.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled My Filters, and click on the relevant filter.
You can delete the Filter from here.
The 'Details' section
This section shows general details of the Filter.
You can edit the Filter from here.
The 'Classifications this Filter includes' section
This section is only displayed for Dynamic Filters.
It shows the Classifications which have been included in the Filter. Clicking a Classification will take you to the Classification Summary page.
You can also change which Classifications are including in the Filter here.
The 'Users that have this filter applied' section
This section displays any Users that have had the Filter applied when giving them access to the Filter's Layer. Clicking on a User will take you to the User Summary page.