You must be an organisation administrator to do this.
How to get here
Once you've logged into Vision and are viewing the map, do the following:
- Click the Account Management button (it's the second button from the right in the top menu).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Organisations I'm linked to, and click on the relevant organisation.
- In the first section titled Organisation details, click on the Manage button to the right.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Our Layers, and click on the relevant layer.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled My Filters, and click on the relevant filter.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Classifications this Filter includes, and click on the Manage button to the right.
On the following page, you will find a list of all Classifications that are associated with the Layer. Any Classifications already associated with the Filter will be preselected.
To select/deselect a Classification, simply click on it in the list. You should ensure that all Classifications you want to associate with the Filter are selected before moving to Step 2.
Click the Save button in the top-right to complete the process. You'll then be returned to the Filter Summary page.