You must be an organisation administrator to do this.
How to get here
Once you've logged into Vision and are viewing the map, do the following:
- Click the Account Management button (it's the second button from the right in the top menu).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Organisations I'm linked to, and click on the relevant organisation.
- In the first section titled Organisation details, click on the Manage button to the right.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Our Layers, and click on the relevant layer.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled My Filters, and click on the Create button to the right.
Give the Filter a name.
We recommend this is unique to other Filters for the Layer.
Choose the Filter Type to match how you want the Filter to include records from the Layer. This cannot be changed once created.
If you are creating a Filter for a subscribed Layer, only the Dynamic Filter type is available. You can read about the different Filter types here.
If you are creating a Dynamic Filter, choose whether or not you want to include records that have no set Classification.
Click the Save button in the top-right to complete the process. If you chose to create a Dynamic Filter, you'll then be prompted to select which classifications to include, otherwise you'll be taken to the Filter Summary page.