You must be an organisation administrator to do this.
How to get here
Once you've logged into Vision and are viewing the map, do the following:
- Click the Account Management button (it's the second button from the right in the top menu).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Organisations I'm linked to, and click on the relevant organisation.
- In the first section titled Organisation details, click on the Manage button to the right.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Our Users, and click on the user you wish to view.
You can remove a User from your Organisation here.
The 'User details' section
This section displays general details for the User.
If the User has not yet activated their account, you can resend an Activation Email from here.
The 'Permissions we give them' section
You can edit the User's Permissions from here.
The 'Layers we give them access to' section
This section displays all of the Layers made accessible to the User. Each Layer will have one or more User-Layer attributes.
Layers are ordered as follows:
- Country name (A-Z)
- Type (Area Layers are first, then Location Layers)
- Layer name (A-Z)