You must be an organisation administrator to do this.
How to get here
Once you've logged into Vision and are viewing the map, do the following:
- Click the Account Management button (it's the second button from the right in the top menu).
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Organisations I'm linked to, and click on the relevant organisation.
- In the first section titled Organisation details, click on the Manage button to the right.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Subscribed Demographic Sets (for demographic sets you subscribed to) or Our Demographic Sets (for demographic sets you've created), and click on the relevant demographic set.
- Scroll down until you find the section titled Demographic Groups and click on the relevant demographic group.
You can delete a private Demographic Group from this page.
The 'Details' section
This section shows general information for the Demographic Group.
For private Demographic Groups, you can edit the Demographic Group's details from here.
The 'Subscribed Demographics' section
For subscribed Demographic Groups, this section lists all of the Demographics within it that you have access to.
The 'Our Demographics' section
This section shows all of the Demographics within the group that you have created.
You can create a new Demographic from here.